Medical Service Provider Visits Region 1!
Just like every year, marm has started its medical service provider visits. Our first stop was "Antalya" region, which has significant impact on Turkish tourism.
The main focus of the discussions made with the visited hospitals centered on the difficulties that the tourism industry in Turkey is facing and mutual solution proposals.
- During the visits, all aspects related to the service quality was discussed interactively.
- Updated the information by viewing the services of imaging centers, laboratories, intensive care units and related departments.
- Before the season starts, whilst taking all precautions regarding the total quality management marm has also presented significant offers and advices on significant issues.
As part of our visits, we have completed the clinical studies with the reference hospitals and new agreements have been made.
- Our service providers were informed about our new projects and targets.
- We have shared further feedback on our international publications and the focus we place on "Turkey and Hospital Quality" in these publications.
- The necessity of directing the industry’s attention towards health tourism was emphasized during the talks and the fact that international quality certificates creating a great sense of trust in the relative studies.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to all our business partners for their precious support during our visit to Antalya region.
ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS Re-Documentation Process Completed Successfully!
ISO 27001: 2013 Information security and its practices continue to increase with the development and widespread usage of technology day by day.
This certificate is a valuable asset acquired in the end of independent audits to ensure "privacy", "integrity" and "accessibility" of the information assets owned by corporations and to secure technological resources as well as to raise awareness on information protection.
The importance and sensibility that the certificate brings us;
- By ensuring the quality of our services,
- Protection of information and,
- Compliance with the legal requirements,
we gain an important competitive advantage in today's information age.
In this context, marm, having acquired ISO 27001 certificate since 2014, has successfully completed the ISO 27001: 2013 "re-certification process" carried out by TUV Rheinland in April – 2017 and is entitled to renew the certificate.
We are pleased to inform you that our services and processes are progressing in accordance with the requirements of the certificates we have achieved to obtain.
We are very thankful for all our team members and partners who have always motivated us to move forward.
marmassistance Continues to Provide Services for Iveco !
marm, has renewed its service agreement with Iveco Turkey, the leading commercial vehicle brand in Turkey, within the scope of roadside, call center management services provided for Iveco customers in Turkey and Europe.
Iveco continues to support the methods and practices in achieving customer satisfaction and maintaining high-vehicle performance with user-friendly applications and functions. Especially aiming at customers in Asia/Pacific markets, the brand enhanced the scope and functionality of “MY IVECO” application with “Book a Service” feature that opens a direct communication channel with its customers.
By using this function;
- Customers are able to get service appointments easily and
- Make maintenance plans enabling their vehicles to continue driving with the most efficient performance.
- By being updated on latest news and products, it is aimed for customers to stay connected with the brand.
marmassistance is very pleased to continue this trustful collaboration with Iveco Turkey since 2011.
marmassistance successfully completed the ISO 9001-2008 External Audit!
Quality, which has been our solid feature since the first day of our establishment, as well as the customer satisfaction are the bases of our existence.
Achieving its first ISO 9001 certificate in 2003, marmassistance has successfully completed the ISO 9001-2008 External Audit conducted by TUV Rheinland this year and renewed its certificate.
We are deeply grateful to all our customers and employees who have constantly motivated us to move forward.
TUV Rheinland audit report indicates that;
- All phases of marmassistance “Quality Management System” are precisely applied in all departments,
- All of our employees adopt and involve in quality principles,
- We have improved the system requirements by using our own applications,
- Corrective and preventive actions have been implemented and maintained for years.
Recently, it is of vital importance to ensure sustainability of services and to have strategies that enable taking effective and prompt actions against abrupt cases.
Therefore, we will carry on working hard for expanding our competency in quality and inform our esteemed business partners accordingly.
marmassistance attended ITIC Americas 2017 !
marm attended the 7th Annual ITIC Americas Conference that took place between February 25 and 28, 2017 in Austin, USA. The conference, organized by ITIJ Magazine, gave the industry leaders of international travel and health insurance companies to meet and share their insight on the latest trends and developments of this industry for 3 days.
marmassistance was represented by the managing consultant of the company Mr. Baris Kayaalp and Mr. Kayaalp took the opportunity to present information on marm’s structing in the US in the panels he participated and explained the service capabilities and competence of marm in meeting the needs of tourists travelling to Turkey from all around the world travelling in the filed of medical assistance services. He also focused on the company’s wide service network in Turkey and the neighboring region and emphasized upon the company’s capabilities to guarantee the ultimate assurance and comfort of an extended arm for both the insureds and the insurers by being a reliable partner with the local know-how.
For more detailed information on marm's presence and service capabilities in the US, please contact Mr. Baris Kayaalp at: email@example.com
We would like to take this opportunity to thank ITIC team for such a successful and productive conference.